This scripture bag was made by Ashley (my sister) for Mutual. It is made out of a place mat, and is soooo simple to make if you have a sewing machine. Hopefully I took enough pictures for you to get the idea.

This is the bottom turned inside out.

This is the side turned inside out.

This is the side turned right side out.

This is the bag! Cute Huh?!!!
3 comments:
Those are stinking adorable! You'll have to show me and we should make some!
Sara, I love them! I told Ashley good job. You'll have to explain each picture though, I can almost see how it's done; I'll call you some time so you can walk me through it. Love ya!
I didn't know you had a blog!!! Hey, i have the stuff to make these for 2 years now, need to do it. Yours look cute!
Post a Comment