Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been Tagged!


Well, this is the first time I have been tagged so here it goes!
8 T.V. Shows I Watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol, when it is on
3. Usually any kind of good game show
4. Smallville, on DVD
5. Psych on DVD
6. Seinfeld, if it is clean and funny
7. Ellen
8. Wow, this is harder than I thought, mmmm...sometimes, So You Think You can Dance
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Any GOOD Chinese Restaurant
2. Red River, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana
3. Outback
4. Arby's
5. Subway
6. Sizzler
7. Wendy's
8. Texas Roadhouse
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Went to a card making class
2. Colored folder games
3. Watched Psych
4. Hung out with my sister
5. Warmed up leftovers
6. Played women's and co-ed volleyball
7. Put the kids to bed
8. Showered
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Selling our car
2. Buying a house
3. Kyles 1 year birthday
4. Twilight, the movie!
5. Dirk's sister and family coming out to visit
6. Thanksgiving
7. Christmas
8. Landon's 4th Birthday
8 Things on My Wish List
1. Sell the car
2. Buy a house
3. Losing 20lb.s
4. Harry Potter on CD
5. Harry Potter book 6
7. Books 2 and 3 in the Twilight Saga
8. A baby girl - although not for a couple more years.

Well that was fun and a little bit harder than I thought it would be. This is probably cheating but I am not going to tag someone else. Tootles!

2 comments:

Doug and Rachel said...

dtesting comment

Doug and Rachel said...

So we figured out how to comment! My kids loved seeing Kyle laugh too - they wanted to go to your house too, it was good for them to see you all! I may email more than comment or do it just to say I saw what you wrote - I love your blog name.
Love ya,
Rachel & fam