Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoo Pics!

I think I posted this backwards but it took me sooo long I am not going to fix it. So here are the pictures of our day at the zoo in reverse.

The end of a FUN day!
Two monkeys?
Landon and the Gorilla
The Carousel!
Kyle and the Tiger
The Elephante!
yet again

and another one
These are sooooo cute!
Here we are going to catch a Gator

And Kyle

Typical Lion Shot
Train Ride

3 comments:

Shelly and Ben said...

I love the zoo. I wish we could have afforded another zoo pass. We had one last year. It's so fun to go and see all the animals, and of course my kids LOVE the playground.

Doug and Rachel said...

Sara we love the pics! They are just cute - the tiger and Kyle is great and the rhino. Glad you had so much fun.

sue said...

What a great time to end the year with, pics were great. The boys seem to have a so much fun together. I can not believe Kyle will be a year old, how time flies!!