Well, we finally have internet so I am posting some pictures. Sorry it has taken soooooo long!
Here is the boys room

Here is Kyle in the backyard

Dirk and the boys going for a walk

All the kids in the backyard swinging

Here is my front room we don't really have furniture for it yet, we are trying to find a cheap hide a bed couch.

Our upstairs bathroom

Our downstairs bathroom

OUr living room

the now messy playroom/exercise room/guest room

OUr kitchen with our table

the rest of our kitchen
I didn't take a picture of our bedroom or the laundry room. Obviously I added a few other pictures as well. Enjoy!
4 comments:
The pics look great and so does the house! It's so nice to have a backyard, enjoy it and spend time in it even though you may not feel like it - I miss our yard, although there're plenty of other things to compensate. Yay! Thanks for taking those movies back to our church too! Love ya!
Congrats, the house looks awesome, my favorite is all the kids on the swing set! Forever memories will be spent back there!!
Cute house! I am just a little bit, okay, a lot envious of your beautiful and roomy kitchen! Ahh... in my next house... in 5 years or so!
It looks good! Love it!
Post a Comment