Monday, June 1, 2009

My Boys!

We have a few little hills in the back yard and the boys love to ride down them!

The boys at the top of the hill.

Landon going down the hill in his car!

Lot's of fun!

3 comments:

Curtis & Elise said...

Those hills are awesome. We're in the process of fixing up our back yard right now. Maybe I should convince Curtis to put in a hill!

I'll send the book thing on to someone else. Thanks for letting me know. Sorry it didn't work for you before.

Abbey said...

Hi Sara! Email me and I'll tell you all about my weight loss: theniebels@gmail.com. :)

sue said...

Great video, the boys sure are growing fast, and they seem to get along so well together. Seeing them play with the car makes me wish we would of sent Kyle's car out to him for his first birthday, so they could ride together instead of sharing. He'll have it on his 2nd birthday for sure.
Much Love (-_-)