Sunday, August 30, 2009
Dirk's B-Day, the Diabetes Walk, and Potty Pics! (in opposite order of course)
Here are all the pictures in backwards order. I thought I knew what I was doing but for some reason it involves too many brain cells to get them all in order. Oh well, enjoy!
Here he is trying! What a big boy!
Kyle said he wanted to go to the bathroom to go potty.
Daddy pulling them along!
Eating snacks while walking or at least riding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
kyle is potty training already?? tell me the trick!
Camille did an awesome job on the cake! Sorry we missed it.
Your great parents, and we are very proud of what you do. Love Ya!
Hello! My name is Monica and I'm Sues sister. I feel kinda nosey but she said it was ok. Dirk, your family is growing sooo fast, make sure you get lots of pictures! And Sara, hope to meet you someday. Sue has nothing but good to say about all of you! Later M
yeah!! It is good to see my lessons and excitment for cake decorating here in IN paid off. Great job Camillle. Happy Birthday D.
Post a Comment