Saturday, February 27, 2010
Update! Tons of Pictures!
Ok so I have not posted forever because our computer is so slow at uploading pictures. So I am now on Dirk's work computer and have uploaded pictures starting in November for Kyles birthday, Thanksgiving, family, Christmas, and Landon's birthday. So I have a ton of pictures but I am now updated so hopefully I will keep on this better. Here they are, enjoy!
















































































Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sara, your boys are so grown up and adorable! It's good to see that you guys are having so much fun!
Yorkshire puddings!! Who in your family is English? My dad would make those for us every Sunday! (he's from Yorkshire).
Landon and Kyle are getting so big, I can't believe it. Looks like you had a great holiday. Did you make those capes for Christmas? Such a cute idea! Miss you! I was so happy to see your post and see how you are doing.
Post a Comment