Saturday, July 17, 2010

Diabetes Clubhouse

Landon spent the last two days attending a day camp called Diabetes Clubhouse. It is for kids ages 4-7 with diabetes. He of course had a blast! He went last year for the first time and I went with him as a volunteer. This year he went solo, and I didn't have to worry a bit because I knew how well they take care of the kids and how many doctors and nurses that are there. The first day as I was leaving from dropping Landon off, Fox 13 news van and Big Budah's car pulled in. Anyway they did a story that aired the same day and Landon is shown 3 times! Here is the link that will take you to the video footage. Enjoy and keep your eye out for Landon!

KIDS WITH DIABETES: Camp offered to help and educate kids with Diabetes - KSTU

2 comments:

Keri said...

Thats so awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you see Chad there? He went to the Diabetes Clubhouse with Doc. Swinyard. Sounds cool.