Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Dinosaur Park




Last Saturday we took the boys to the Dinosaur Park. Landon loved it! He kept asking where the real ones were. I tired to explain that there weren't any real ones, so he said he wanted to see the pretend ones. They actually had some moving ones that were very realistic. In fact a kid in front of us started screaming and he was 5 years old. It was pretty funny. I don't think Landon got scared at all. There is a museum inside and then dinosuar replicas outside. It was like a big park. There was even an excavation sight where the kids used paint brushes to uncover dinosaur remains. It was neat! Well, here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

I showed Jared the pictures and told him his cousin Landon went to a dinosaur park and his first question was "were there real dinosaurs?"

Maddy Lucas said...

Sara! I didn't know you had a blog? Yay, I'm glad, now we can be blog buddies!

PS your boys are adorable.