Landon is finally potty trained! It has been a few weeks really, but I didn't want to blog about it until I was sure he wasn't going to go back. Than again that is still a
possibility but I'll keep my fingers crossed. After trying forever to get him to potty train with stickers, or potty presents and other forms of bribery; I finally gave in to the potty treats idea. I didn't want to but that is what did the trick. I think he is now officially potty trained because last night at 2am Landon came in and tapped me on the shoulder, "Mom, I gotta go to the bathroom and I need your help." Usually he goes all night without needing to go, but if he doesn't have to go when it is time for bed then he usually doesn't go until the morning. He is really good about not waiting until the last minute so he doesn't have accidents. I say that because sometimes while he is going if he moves, even slightly, he misses the toilet. So in a way he has accidents they are just different. He has been able to go to bed with underwear since he started going on the potty. I am sooooo excited that I now only have one child in diapers. Yay for Landon!
No comments:
Post a Comment