Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fun Times!











So Sara and Riley, Dirk's sister and family, came out for Thanksgiving! We went to the Salt Lake temple and spent the day down there and then went o Riley's sister's house in Willard and played games. Also I, for the first time ever, watched the music video of Thriller! It was definitely interesting. As soon as I told Riley I hadn't seen it, he made sure that I would get the chance. In my defence it did come out before I was born! It was great fun! We can't wait until we can all get together again. Hopefully next summer at there place. Maybe Jason and Sarah can come too! Well, here are some pics! Oh yeah Happy Birthday Anna! Big 17!

1 comment:

Doug and Rachel said...

Hey, the pictures are great! I think Sara & Rileys second (I don't know her name) looks just like Riley and their boy looks like Sterling! I'm so glad you had a great time!