Friday, December 26, 2008

Hospital and Christmas Pics!

Here are the pictures I meant to blog forever ago and some new ones from Christmas. These pictures span from the beginning of Dec. to Christmas Eve. Most of which are from the hosptial stays. Hope you all enjoy! Happy New Year!
The whole fam!
Christmas pictures!
Daddy and Landon picking out the tree
Three weeks before Christmas with our first ever live Christmas tree!
Here comes Sanat Claus- last day at Mckay, before transnfered down to Primary Childrens
Visit from the Grizzlys!
Hockey stick from the Grizzlys, signed by the whole team!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Daddy and Kyle come to visit!
Are those marshmallows? YUM!
Look I am Spiderman! Napping in the wagon
Soon to go home
Going home the first time
Beep! Beep! We are back again!
Going for a ride
Walking around the hospital
Landon's second time in the hospital with Rufus the bear with diabetes
The wagon daddy made for the boys for Christmas (Finally home)
Batman

The Nativity Scene

6 comments:

Keri said...

I loved all the pictures! Landon had some great people visit him in the hospital, but he looks like he hurts so bad. :( Poor boy, it broke my heart. But Christmas looked good!!!! And so happy!!!

Abbey said...

Hey! I'm glad it looks like Landon is doing well again. Give me your email, and I'll get you in touch with my cousin. Both of her daughters have diabetes, and she's got tons of information to make life easier. Take care!

sue said...

It's nice to see pictures. It helps to visualize that your doing well, but we will always worry about all of you. Sara you are so good at blogging. Where are you getting the time. I'm going to nick name you WONDER WOMAN. Love you all very much.
Grandma Sue

Jenny said...

I am so glad that you guys are home. Glad Landon is doing better.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sarah, my mom told me about all that Landon's been through. Wow. Chad works for a pediatric endocrinologist in South Jordan and here in Ogden, Dr. Mike Swinyard. He's very nice and very good at what he does. If you have any questions, you're welcome to call us!

Doug and Rachel said...

Sara,
That wagon that Dirk made is fabulous! How much did it end up costing with parts!? I love it! Awesome job Dirk! I love the real tree too, are you going to take it to moms to burn? That would make it smell good - we could compare pictures from Primary Children's, we have us holding Theron in the same rocking chair and her in the same bed, in the same red wagon, etc.! It's a great hospital, but if you can avoid being there . . . so, when is the surgery set for? We got your Christmas pic and letter, I love the picture of just the two of you too. Love you tons! Did mom tell you about the financial aid department at McKay Dee? Call me. Love you tons!