Monday, February 2, 2009

Landon's Surgery Tomorrow!

So Landon's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 7am, we are to be there at 6am. I will be dropping Kyle off at my parents in the morning and then Landon and I will head down to Primary Children's. We will be there until Wed. I am not sure what time on Wed. we will be home but we are staying at least that long. I will post again as soon as I can following his surgery. Love to all! Sara

4 comments:

Keri said...

Good luck, I'm sure everything will go just fine! Landon is such a trooper!

Saunders clan said...

Good luck! If you need anything, let us know.

sue said...

We will be waiting on news. Give Landon a big hug and kiss from us. We sent a get well package to him, hopefully it will be there when he gets home. Love you all!!
Grandma & Grandpa Smith

Shelly and Ben said...

Good Luck landon!! The primary presidency loves you!!!