front of home
Monday, February 23, 2009
We're moving!
We are in the process of purchasing a home in Roy! We are sooo excited! It has four bedrooms and two living rooms and two bathrooms. It is almost double the square footage we are in now and there are plenty of windows! I am way excited for natural light after being in a basement apt. for four-five years. We are sad to be leaving our current ward but are looking forward to a new adventure. We will be moving in about three weeks. Here are some pictures!
Front room
front of home
front of home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I am so happy for you!!! That has got to be so exciting! I want a new place(did you see my last blog about moving in with the in laws?) And that house looks way nice!!!!! 4 rooms wow. So I want to see it when you get all settled.
Yay! Welcome to the neighborhood. You guys are seriously not far from us. When are you clsing now? Advice to packing .. pack everything you aren't using now & label boxes really well. It helped me a TON when we moved up here.
Congrats! That's so awesome! I'm happy for you guys!!!! I want to see it too when you are all settled in!
Oh and if you need help moving or with the kids, don't be a stranger!
oh how sad! But so exciting for you!!! Buying a house is verying exciting and there is a ton of room for your kiddos to run around in! Well, you still have to come and play basketball!
We sure will miss you but I know how it feels to have a home of your own! I am excited for you!
Hey, ya, we may have found a van that will work for a few years and is a good price. We hope to look at it this weekend. Were those toy cars Landon and Kyle are sitting in yours or ones at the hospital? Paige is 18 pounds according to my home scale, but I'm sure she'll close in on 20 soon! Just imagine carrying Kyle around all day . . . Love you tons!
CONGRATS(('-')) it's always nice to be paying for something that is your own. Send lots of pics when you get time.
Luv to all
Congrats(('-')) It's always nice to be paying for something of your own. Send pics when you get time. Luv to all
Post a Comment