Friday, March 20, 2009

Moved!

So we are finally here and moved in. We are pretty much settled but still have unpacking and organizing to do. We don't have the internet yet so I am blogging from my sister's so there are no pictures. We love the house but the trains keep us up at night. hopefully sooner thatn later we will begin to get used to it. Hopefully real soon for Dirk's sake. He already had to stay home from work for lack of sleep and bad sore throat. Basically he slept all day and then was able to sleep through the night only waking up once. Crazy! The boys are doing better now that the first night is over with. Although, Landon fell out of his bed the other night and basically just bawled until I went in to put him back. Great fun! I figured I would go ahead and put in a good word for our realtor. We loved him he took us all over and knew what we wanted enough to tell us which areas we wouldn't want to live in. He also helped us move and got us in contact with a good tree removal company with a great deal on getting rid of two of our trees. He has been a great friend, I grew up with his boys and babysat his twins that are now in high school. Anyway if anyone is thinking about moving anytime soon i totally recommend Floyd Hansen. It doesn't matter where you're moving at least in Utah, (I don't know if he does out of state stuff) he will help. Hey Cic if you wanna get rid of your neighbors stupid dog and now is the time for you to move let me know and I can get you his card. Anyway he made the process of buying a home very easy so if any of you are thinking about it and need a realtor let me know. Thanks for readin' Sara!

2 comments:

sue said...

Glad to here your finally moved. Waiting on picture's
Luv To All ((-_-))

Becky Maughan said...

I am glad you are all moved in. Jared and I just moved yesterday. I still need to post pictures... We still have a lot of organizing to do too! I love my new place! So we are now living in Spanish Fork!