I guess I tag Shelly Stephen, Cicily Bardin, Megan Summers, Becky Maughan, Keri Mead, and Samantha Berry! Hop to it!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Picture Tag! I'm IT!
So here it is . . . The rules are: 1. Go to your picture folder 2. Find the 6th folder 3. Then the 6th picture 4. Blog about it 5. Then tag 6 people to do the same. Here is my picture: Here is Landon around 7-9 months, I am not really sure, here in our basement apartment.
I guess I tag Shelly Stephen, Cicily Bardin, Megan Summers, Becky Maughan, Keri Mead, and Samantha Berry! Hop to it!
I guess I tag Shelly Stephen, Cicily Bardin, Megan Summers, Becky Maughan, Keri Mead, and Samantha Berry! Hop to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Landon looks sooo good. Thanks for tagging me! I did this not too long ago. Do you want me to do it again? LOL
Hey, cute pic! Do you want me to send the scripture cover/place matt back to you? Seeing it, I will be able to duplicate it, thank you. So when do you close on the house? Remember that you can get free boxes from Walmart at like 5 or 6 a.m. (the small ones) and start packing now! You can always have a yard sale later if you find you don't need it all. Hey, I need to send a box home (in awhile) and there are two videos we accidentally stole from our ward in Roy! Would you take them back to our chapel when I get them sent to mom? Who knows how soon I'll get it to you, but you're real close to it now! Love ya!
Post a Comment