I have many dreams good and bad about type one diabetes in regards to my boys. They are mostly scary and I don't like to repeat them. My boys will also have dreams involving diabetes; those too are normally scary. But this morning as I am watching my 4 year old get ready to check his blood, he laughingly says, "the meter monster ate all the girls strips" :) He then says that in his sleep he saw a meter monster that ate this girls strips. He thought it was so funny! I am grateful that there are aspects for him to find entertaining. My almost 7 year old usually has nightmares; especially when his blood sugar is high. I am just very grateful that my boys are, more often than not, willing to get insets or shots. Type one diabetes is not fun but I am glad we can "make" fun with it :)
1 comment:
Sarah,
I was so glad to find out that you are expecting again. Hope you are feeling well. I keep asking your in laws all kinds of questions everytime I see them.
I have a quick question for you. Sister Nessel from Kendallville branch works for Grace Island Foods and her employer would like to have LDS Mommy bloggers taste her product and blog about it. She asked me to contact some LDS Mommy Bloggers that I know and see if they would be intereested. Her employer would mail you a sample of their product and then just ask you to write a blog about it. What do you think? let me know and I can give your address to Sister Nessel. Take care.
Post a Comment