I am pretty sure no one follows my blog anymore because I never update it. It has almost been a year since my last post :( I really wanted to share a blog I found of a lady with four boys, three of which have type 1 diabetes. I really like her blog even though more often than not it makes me cry. It is how I feel for the most part and how life really is. She really explains things well so that other people can understand what life is like raising kids with type 1 diabetes. Her most recent post is one of my favorites and something I have been trying to get people to understand. So I decided to put her blog her so ya'll can check it out. :) http://www.ourdiabeticlife.com/2011/11/diane-sawyer-im-ready-for-my-close-up.html Enjoy!
1 comment:
I have type 1 and saw your post on Meri's blog. I follow her as well. She makes me cry too. I was diagnosed as a type 1 at 44 so my challenges are very different than the one she faces.. I like your blog also and will continue to follow. thanks for sharing your life. J.
Post a Comment