Well, I guess it took me long enough, but I finally have started a blog. I decided it was the best way to keep family updated on our family. It is especially for grandparents who live so far away. I don't want them to miss out on the boys lives just because we can't visit often. The boys are both so young and they are changing every day! I cannot promise to have it updated daily or weekly, but I shouldn't have a problem with monthly. I figured anything was better than nothing right? Well, I will try and post something else soon! Love you all!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yeah I am so excited. I never know what is going on. For some reason it is just too hard to pick up the phone, I guess. Your family picture is quite nice by the way.
You go girl!! Your blog is great. I Love it :>)
Yay! WElcome to the world of blogging! Even though we see ya about once a week .... we are still excited to follow your blog!
yeah! very cute! I am too excited!
Post a Comment