Tuesday, February 3, 2009
It is over!
Landon's surgery went well and we will be going home tomorrow! He is doing great and we could have gone home today but I didn't want to have to worry about him and Kyle during Landon's first 24 hours, so I opted to stay. This way I feel confident that everything will be fine. Well, it is late so maybe next time I blog I will have pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We're praying for you guys. I hope all goes well.
Yay! Glad all went well. he is one tough little guy. Let us know if ya need anything.
Yeah! That's good.
I am so glad that everything went so well! I was thinking about your family a lot this week!
Hey, Sara, I think I will be able to come when Camille gets married (it's not if right?) - but it will probably be just me. It will depend on how much advance notice they give with their 'date', but I think we'll be able to swing it. We miss you guys too and we're also glad that Landon is well and recovered. Grant kept asking if we could see his bones! I guess he was referring to the surgery. Talk to ya later! Love ya lots!
Post a Comment